Genesis Recycled Ceiling Tiles provide the clean, architectural styling of flat panels but are manufactured with recycled materials. Tiles are washable, waterproof and moldproof.
The new Genesis™ Recycled Series has been created to meet the demand for a sustainable, high-performance ceiling panel. Available in 2×2 and 2×4 sizes, these 2.3 mm panels are water- and mold-resistant and come in two styles and colors. The flecked panel is made of 75% recycled material (includes 0.5mm virgin vinyl skin for a consistent white appearance), while the black panel is made of 100% recycled material.
Features and Benefits
- Recycled rigid PVC
- Eligible for LEED credits
- Lightly textured
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant
- Waterproof & washable; never replace another stained tile
- Class A Rated—ASTM E84 Fire & Smoke
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Easy installation — lays in to any drop grid system for 2×2 or 2×4 panels
Available Colors and Sizes
- 72300:Genesis Recycled Ceiling Tile-2×2 in Flecked
- 72707:Genesis Recycled Ceiling Tile-2×2 in Black
- 72400:Genesis Recycled Ceiling Tile 2×4 in Flecked
- 72807:Genesis Recycled Ceiling Tile 2×4 in Black