The new Genesis Acoustic Series has been engineered to address the need for acoustic control in a high-performance, water-&-mold-resistant ceiling tile. These 0.028-inch thick panels are micro-perforated to provide a significantly higher Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) than our Genesis Standard or Designer Series ceiling panels.
Perfect for retrofits or new construction, these panels easily install under old, damaged ceiling tiles to provide a new look, acoustic control and lifetime value. When combined with an existing fiber tile or our polyfiber batting, the NRC achieves an industry standard of 0.45 to 0.65.
Key Features and Benefits
- Rigid PVC, Thermoplastic, vacuum formed micro perforated panel
- ASTM E 84 Class A Fire Rating
- Made in USA
- Industry standard NRC is about 0.45
- Minimal labor cost – no removal and disposal of existing tiles & no facility downtime
- Avoid replacement of tiles when modest leaks occur, typically caused by condensation from plumbing pipes in plenum
- Provide acoustic value, with the surface performance of our Genesis tiles
- Rust and corrosion resistant, will not harbor mold or mildew
- Surface area and diameter of holes make tile more aesthetically pleasing than the standard perforated tiles
- A fraction of the cost of metal perf tiles